More about Indventr
Driven by Formal Specs
Our BVM based design INDVENTR100 leverages the MIT's e-vent design and specs to ensure quick, efficient and safe deployment of the solution.
Multi Disciplinary Team
INDVENTR solutions are created by a multi-disciplinary team with many decades of expertise in Healthcare and Engineering, specifically Robotics, 3D Printing, Embedded system, Application software, IOT and AI.
Objective of this consortium is to create innovative and affordable ventilation solutions for the developing world. Our target is to manufacture the designs in India and make the devices available for below $100(INDVENTR100) and $1000(INDVENTR200) price range.
Key objectives of IndVentr
IndVentr is a consortium of following startups to create emergency care ventilation solutions for effective COVID-19 treatment, design products which can be rapidly manufactured. Through frugal innovation we aim to offer solutions @ 10% of market leading alternatives. Promote a culture of indigenous product development in the medical equipment domain and stay relevant in the post covid-19 era by offering affordable ventilation solution for developing world. The program is also supported by advisors, contributors and entities from India, Singapore and US and other parts of the world.
Simelabs is an Indian information technology company, headquartered in Kochi, India. Simelabs offers technology consulting and data transformation consulting by integrating AI to deliver data-driven customer experiences. Simelabs blend startup thinking and agile methods to help organisations increase their customer value, drive operational effectiveness and thrive in an evolving world.Read More
Aruvii deep-tech startup, driven by advanced research and development stretching the boundaries of what is possible. Arvuii provides an array of intelligent modules to serve a wide range of industries in the form of end-to-end AI solutions which they developed through several years of research and engagement with companies from different industrial sectors.Read More
Ionic3DP Pvt. Ltd. is a hardware technology company specialized in Robot Operating Systems, Internet of Things, Vision System, System navigation, Obstacle Detection, Voice Recognition, Humanoids and Industrial Automation. Ionic3DP’S niche-speciality is on building products and solutions revolving around multi-dimensional coordinate systems with Cartesian, Delta and Manipulator based solutions.Read More
- Dr. Prahlad Vadakkepat
- Director - Aruvii
- M-Tech and PHD in Intelligent control, IIT Madras, Associate Professor, National University Singapore
- AI, Robotics, Entrepreneur (Singapore, India), Social Enterprise — Grama Samskrithy, AIT Palakkad
- Editor-in-Chief - Springer Reference book on Humanoid Robotics
- Editor-in-Chief - Springer Journal of Frugal Innovation (2011-16)
- Associate Editor - International Journal of Humanoid Robotics
- General Secretary - Federation of Int. RoboSoccer Association (FIRA)
- Resource Person - Igniting Minds, Vijyana Bharathi, India
- President - FIRA India Robotics Association
- Silji Abraham
- SVP & Chief Digital and Transformation Officer at West Pharmaceutical Services
MBA in international business operations from Lawrence Technological University, Masters Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University and B-Tech from Madurai Kamaraj University
- Social Enterprise - Founder of Share Your Fortune
- Former Executive Vice president and CIO Life Science Business at Merck KGaA, Damstadt, Germany
- + Expert in life science, medical and healthcare systems and digitization.
- + Served in various senior leadership positions in multinational corporations across automotive, industrial automation, life science and healthcare over the last 20 years.
- + Known in the industry for building sustainable high-performance teams at scale with long lasting positive impact.
- + Global perspective and extensive knowledge and experience in digital health platforms.
- Ramamurthy Pachaiyappan
- M-Tech from College of Engineering Guindy.
- Former Practice Manager - Infosys
- Consultant for various startups
- +25 years in IT industry
- + Held various technology and business positions in Infosys
- + Implemented Finacle Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Digital Commerce products at various large clients across the world
- + Currently mentoring various startups in Fintech and Network Security domain.
- + Global perspective and extensive knowledge and experience in Finance, Banking, and Capital markets
- + Held various technology and business positions in Infosys
- Prakash Bare
- M-Tech Micro Electronics IIT Kanpur
- Founder, Head of IP Business - GDA Technologies
- Former Managing Director - Rambus
- Director - Simelabs
- IC and System design, CAD
- Entrepreneur (India, U.S.)
- Social Enterprise - Share Your Fortune
- + 15 Years in Silicon Valley, California
- + Co-Founded one of the pioneer in Electronic Design Services(EDS) companies - GDA Technologies
- + Held various technology and business positions in electronics design industry in the US and India.
- + Global perspective and extensive knowledge and experience in enterprise mobility, strategy, business and IT consulting
The solutions being prototyped and validated rapidly are:
A BVM based automated resuscitator. Supports a range of ventilation modes & features. Displays real-time waveforms, statistics and configurable Alarms. Comes bundled with a web application for remote/central monitoring. A custom breathing circuit is recommended to reduce dead-space ventilation.
A feature-rich pneumatic design. Operates on external compressed air and oxygen. Supports volume control, pressure control, pressure support, high flow oxygen therapy and other non invasive modes. Displays dynamic loops in addition to real-time waveforms, statistics and configurable alarms. Takes into consideration patient triggering and dynamic adjustments based on lung compliance, and airway resistance. Supports realtime remote monitoring.
iSAVE: Ventilator Sharing Solution
The Individualised System for Augmenting Ventilator Efficacy (iSAVE). Serves more patients per ventilator simultaneously. Rigorously validated design. Low cost of ownership and easy to use. Assemble in less than 10 mins. Patient-specific volume and pressure control. Alarms and measures to mitigate cross-Contamination Between Patients. Accommodates Changes due to Sudden Patient Improvement or Deterioration. Get your investments in ventilators to do more for you
Join hands and contribute towards the cause
Ventilators are being developed for an immediate purpose to save lives in a COVID-19 pandemic but it could be of great use in the future also. It could build an appropriate medical support system for our country so that we are ready to face any pandemic with full equipment. Indventr is supported by the crowdfunding platform shareyourfortune.org for raising funds. Lets join hands together and fight against Covid -19.